Thursday, October 10, 2013

Geoff Party Pt 1

It was a Thursday for Geoff. He went to class, took notes, tried not to stare at Aubrey in AP English, and obediently kept taking notes throughout the day. To him it was like any other day.

The news of Kate's dinner party ruled all of gossip. It was the only thing the people talked about. Not everyone was talking going to the party because most of the senior class wasn't invited. Kate'e party was "popular" crowd only. So maybe. the whole school wasnt talking about it, a good quarter of it was. Cool kids, rich kids, rad kids, annoying kids, etc. it didnt matter because Geoff wasnt associated with those people. He knew everyone, but was the slight outsider.

Lets look back to last weekend:

Kevin: "Holy fucking shit. I dont care what I do this weekend. All I know is I want to do is blow shit up, like my mind, get it?!?! YOU DONT, ugh you fucking suck. No, you suck, you know get fucked, you know get drunk, I dont know. Stuff."

Geoff: "Wow. Ok. I mean I'm game, I just didnt understand what you were saying. Are you, you know?"

K: "Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa."
G:"And you're my friend..."

That was Geoff. His good friend, Kevin, was high or doing something most of the time. Geoff wanted more out of life. His life at home was fine, but something was a little off about Geoff.

Lets look back to earlier this week as our example:

Aubrey: "Hey Geoff! Kate's party?! Exciting right?! Black tie! SO FANCY!"

Geoff: "What? Oh, yea. I guess I heard about that. Its invite only tough..."

Aubrey: "...oooh, I thought you knew Kate?"

Geoff: "Uh, I mean I guess, but even if i got invited, why would I even go? Its not like I will know anyone."

Aubrey: "Don't be a fucking downer. Come on, I'll drive you home."

Geoff: "ah, yeah, thanks."

What we dont see as readers, I mean I could type out the awkwardness between Aub and Geo, yeah abbrevs, but fuck it.

THURSDAY
*Middle of a hallway*
Kevin: "DUDE! What day is it? I have no idea where I am?"
Geoff: "Hallway Kev, a got damn hallway! REALLY!?"
Kev: "Right, right, right. Well I got this invite thing to some slut's party. Does it say they have beer? Fuck. I cant read! I mean I can, but literally right now, I my eyes/mind cant DO ANYTHING! FORWARD YA DICKS! sorry I was talking to my eyes there, i think..."
G: "What invite?! You didnt get a fucking invite?!" Geoff obviously grabs the invited from Kevin because why would he?!
     "Dude, you were actually invited! WHY WASNT I?!"
Kev: "Because I'm the stereotypical funny guy. Duh"
G: "I'm funny!"
Kev: "Shit, I also sell drugs."
G: "Damn, you got me there. FUCK! I have to get to class!"
--Class time--

*Whistle Blows*

At this point Geoff is feeling seriously depressed. Aubrey, who he thinks he would love to date, is invited to the party tonight and he is not. He hated the idea of the party but loved the idea of her going.

*Geoff running down the hall*

G: "Hey, Kev, wait up!"
Kev: "Dude, I have dime bags to sell to 8th graders, whaaaaaaaatttt is it, uuuuuugggggghhhhh?"
G: "Gimme your ticket to the party tonight."
Kev: "Why would I do that?!"
G: "Because I would give you a handy"
Kev: "If that was was true I might take it up on you, you ass. Wait. I think I have something."
G: "What? ANYTHING!"
Kev: "dibs on your sister!"
G: "SHES ONLY 16!" *slaps Kev in the dick* (Obviously, I would as the author)
Kev: "DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEE. HATE YOU!"
G: "What else?"
Kev: "A slurpee..."
G: "Thats its?!"
Kev; "im easy to please and was kidding about your sis"
G: "Fuck, well im not sorry about dick slapping you."
Kev: "No worries. Well here is the invite, its all yours."
 ------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment